- van Hulzen et al.,’Genetic overlap between Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and Bipolar Disorder: Evidence from GWAS meta-analysis’,Biological Psychiatry
- Mogavero et al., 2016, ‘Clock Genes, ADHD, and aggression’, Neurosci Biobehav Rev
- Chen et al., 2017, ‘Shared familial risk factors between attention-deficit/
hyperactivity disorder and overweight/obesity – a population-based familial coaggregation study in Sweden’, Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
- Rydell et al., 2017, ‘Genetic and environmental contributions to the association
between ADHD and affective problems in early childhood—A Swedish population-based twin study’, Am J Med Genet.
- Ortega et al., 2017, ‘The Fat but Fit paradox: what we know and don’t know about it’, Br J Sports Med
- Landaas et al., 2016, ‘Vitamin levels in adults with ADHD’, BJPsych Open
- Yule et al., 2017, ‘Examining the association between attention deficit hyperactivity
disorder and substance use disorders: A familial risk analysis’, Journal of Psychiatric Research
- von Rhein et al., 2017, ‘Network-Level Assessment of Reward-Related
Activation in Patients with ADHD and Healthy Individuals’, Human Brain Mapping
- Garcia-Martínez et al., 2016, ‘Preliminary evidence for association of genetic variants
in pri-miR-34b/c and abnormal miR-34c expression with attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder’, Transl Psychiatry
- Zayats et al., 2016, ‘Exome chip analyses in adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder’, Transl Psychiatry
- Cabana-Domínguez et al., 2016, ‘A Highly Polymorphic Copy Number Variant in the NSF Gene is Associated with Cocaine Dependence’, Sci Rep
- Merker et al., 2017, ‘SLC2A3 single-nucleotide polymorphism and duplication influence cognitive processing and population-specific risk for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder’, J Child Psychol Psychiatry
- Faraone et al., 2017, ‘The Familial Co-Aggregation of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and Intellectual Disability: A Register-Based Family Study’, J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry
- Hoogman et al., 2017, ‘Subcortical brain volume differences in participants with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in children and adults: a cross-sectional mega-analysis’, Lancet Psychiatry
- Kurrikoff et al., in press, ‘Association of the COMT Val108/158Met genotype with professional career and education: The Val-allele is more frequent in managers and in enterprising occupations’, Personality and Individual Differences
- Patak et al., 2017, ‘SLC9A9 Co-expression modules in autism-associated brain regions’, Autism Res
- Oldehinkel et al., 2016, ‘Functional connectivity in cortico-subcortical brain networks underlying reward processing in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder’, Neuroimage Clin
- Solberg et al., 2018, ‘Gender differences in psychiatric comorbidity: a population-based study of 40 000 adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder’, Acta Psychiatr Scand.
- Du Rietz et al., 2018, ‘Association of polygenic risk for attention-deficit / hyperactivity disorder with co-occuring traits and disorders’, Biol. Psych.
- Mayer et al., 2018, ‘Bright light therapy versus physical exercise to prevent co-morbid depression and obesity in adolescents and young adults with attention-deficit / hyperactivity disorder: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial’, Trials.
- Du Rietz et al., 2018, ‘Association of Polygenic Risk for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder With Co-occurringTraits and Disorders’, Biol Psychiatry Cogn Neurosci Neuroimaging.
- Pineda-Cirera et al., 2018, ‘Evaluation of previous substance dependence genome-wide significant findings in a Spanish sample’, Drug Alcohol Depend.
- Cabana-Domínguez et al., 2018, ‘Association of the PLCB1 gene with drug dependence’, Sci Rep.
- Cabana-Domínguez et al., 2018, ‘MiR-9, miR-153 and miR-124 are downregulated by acute exposure to cocaine in a dopaminergic cell model and may contribute to cocaine dependence’, Transl Psychiatry.
- Martin et al., 2018, ‘A Genetic Investigation of Sex Bias in the Prevalence of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder.’, Biol Psychiatry.
- Demontis et al., 2019, ‘Discovery of the first genome-wide significant risk loci for ADHD’, Nature Genetics
- Chen et al., 2018, ‘Common psychiatric and metabolic comorbidity of adult attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder: A population-based cross-sectional study’, PLoS One.
- Chen et al., 2018, Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and clinically diagnosed obesity in adolescence and young adulthood: a register-based study in Sweden’, Psychol Med.
- Solberg et al., 2018, Gender differences in psychiatric comorbidity: a population-based study of 40 000 adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder’, Acta Psychiatr Scand.
- Corominas et al., 2018, ‘Identification of ADHD risk genes in extended pedigrees by combining linkage analysis and whole-exome sequencing’, Mol Psychiatry
- Ortega et al., 2018, ‘Role of Physical Activity and Fitness in the Characterization and Prognosis of the Metabolically Healthy Obesity Phenotype: a Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis’, Prog Cardiovasc Dis
- Ostergaard et al., ‘Teenage Parenthood and Birth Rates for Individuals With and Without Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder: A Nationwide Cohort Study’, J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry
- Shadrin et al., 2018, ‘Novel Loci Associated With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder Are Revealed by Leveraging Polygenic Overlap With Educational Attainment’, J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry
- Faraone et al., 2018, ‘The pharmacology of amphetamine and methylphenidate: Relevance to the neurobiology of attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder and other psychiatric comorbidities’, Neurosci Biobehav Rev
- Zhang-James et al., 2018, ‘An integrated analysis of genes and functional pathways for aggression in human and rodent models’, Mol Psychiatry
- Faraone et al., 2018, ‘Genetics of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder’, Mol Psychiatry
- Fernandez-Castillo et al., 2017, ‘RBFOX1, encoding a splicing regulator, is a candidate gene for aggressive behavior’, Eur Neuropsychopharmacol
- Sullivan et al., 2018, ‘Psychiatric Genomics: An Update and an Agenda’, Am J Psychiatry
- Franke et al., 2018, ‘Live fast, die young? A review on the developmental trajectories of ADHD across the lifespan’, Eur Neuropsychopharmacol
- Meier et al., 2018, ‘Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and anxiety disorders as precursors of bipolar disorder onset in adulthood’, Br J Psychiatry
- Ottosen et al., 2019, ‘Sex Differences in Comorbidity Patterns of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder’, J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry
- Tokko et al., 2018, ‘Relapse of drunk driving and association with traffic accidents, alcohol-related problems, and biomarkers of impulsivity’, Acta Neuropsychiatr
- Migueles et al., 2018, ‘Comparability of published cut-points for the assessment of physical activity: Implications for data harmonization’, Scand J Med Sci Sports