- van Hulzen et al.,’Genetic overlap between Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and Bipolar Disorder: Evidence from GWAS meta-analysis’,Biological Psychiatry (in press)
- Mogavero et al., 2016, ‘Clock Genes, ADHD, and aggression’, Neurosci Biobehav Rev
- Chen et al., 2017, ‘Shared familial risk factors between attention-deficit/
hyperactivity disorder and overweight/obesity – a population-based familial coaggregation study in Sweden’, Journal of Child Psychology and Psychiatry
- Rydell et al., 2017, ‘Genetic and environmental contributions to the association
between ADHD and affective problems in early childhood—A Swedish population-based twin study’, Am J Med Genet.
- Ortega et al., 2017, ‘The Fat but Fit paradox: what we know and don’t know about it’, Br J Sports Med
- Landaas et al., 2016, ‘Vitamin levels in adults with ADHD’, BJPsych Open
- Yule et al., 2017, ‘Examining the association between attention deficit hyperactivity
disorder and substance use disorders: A familial risk analysis’, Journal of Psychiatric Research
- von Rhein et al., 2017, ‘Network-Level Assessment of Reward-Related
Activation in Patients with ADHD and Healthy Individuals’, Human Brain Mapping
- Garcia-Martínez et al., 2016, ‘Preliminary evidence for association of genetic variants
in pri-miR-34b/c and abnormal miR-34c expression with attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder’, Transl Psychiatry
- Zayats et al., 2016, ‘Exome chip analyses in adult attention deficit hyperactivity disorder’, Transl Psychiatry
- Cabana-Domínguez et al., 2016, ‘A Highly Polymorphic Copy Number Variant in the NSF Gene is Associated with Cocaine Dependence’, Sci Rep
- Merker et al., 2017, ‘SLC2A3 single-nucleotide polymorphism and duplication influence cognitive processing and population-specific risk for attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder’, J Child Psychol Psychiatry
- Faraone et al., 2017, ‘The Familial Co-Aggregation of Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder and Intellectual Disability: A Register-Based Family Study’, J Am Acad Child Adolesc Psychiatry
- Hoogman et al., 2017, ‘Subcortical brain volume differences in participants with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder in children and adults: a cross-sectional mega-analysis’, Lancet Psychiatry
- Kurrikoff et al., in press, ‘Association of the COMT Val108/158Met genotype with professional career and education: The Val-allele is more frequent in managers and in enterprising occupations’, Personality and Individual Differences
- Patak et al., 2017, ‘SLC9A9 Co-expression modules in autism-associated brain regions’, Autism Res
- Oldehinkel et al., 2016, ‘Functional connectivity in cortico-subcortical brain networks underlying reward processing in attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder’, Neuroimage Clin
- Solberg et al., 2018, ‘Gender differences in psychiatric comorbidity: a population-based study of 40 000 adults with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder’, Acta Psychiatr Scand.
- Du Rietz et al., 2018, ‘Association of polygenic risk for attention-deficit / hyperactivity disorder with co-occuring traits and disorders’, Biol. Psych.